Snazzydabomb

Sunday, August 13, 2006

First things first

Hmmmmm,just created this blog and am like heck!what am I going to write.I am just soooooo lazy typing and here I am blogging.Well,I guess I will have to make things flow.Well,before I start bothering my pretty head about what to write,let us do first things first.

I am Ugo Dawn Chiori,my friends call me "snazzydawn" or "snazzy"(cos I dress snazzily).I was born on March 13,1984,I am a graduate of Linguistics,I graduated from the University of Uyo.My hobbies include swimming,reading novels,dancing,playing lawn tennins,surfing the net,I also enjoy hanging out with friends,after all,we are nothing wothout our friends.Ummm,what else.....okay.I am the only girl among four boyz.

Right now,I am into freelance modelling,nothing serious but I hope to get my bigbreak soon.I also want to be in the movie industry.I love acting,I have performed on satge on some occasions,I have a love for acting and I believe I have what it takes to be in the movies.That will be all for now,I will post more as I remember more things to post.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    I hope you are going to make Nigerian stars shine brighter and brighter in the virtual world with your beauty and your wonderful intelligence.

    If you need any help on tips for SEO, let me know.

    God bless.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger lovelysnazzy said…

    awww,thanks everyone,but I am still finding it hard to make new posts.Can someone helpplease?I have so much to write.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see you're finally making the new posts. Cute blog by the way...

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fine girl,no pimples,hope some moviemakers locate you.You would look good in movies.Hope you act well.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im following u with this blog thingy hun. get ready for mine soon. u know how we roll. lol

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MY BABY, YOU ARE REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    THE SKY IS YOUR STARTING POINT. LOVE YOU DEARLY ATUSEL

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wettin my eye de see???
    Snazzy don de blog ooooo
    chei, omo na bouncing, abeg ROCK ON

    mennn I miss blogging and I miss the internet world oooo
    Anyway GOD de. E go better

    I gotta run.
    I could help u promote ur blog U know.
    Holla at ur gurl

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger WEALTHYMAN said…

    Her snazziness the Queen, how are u? its quite a while and i aint chat with u.hmmm.check out my blog http://dawealthyman.blogspot.com/
    hoping to hear from u soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home