Snazzydabomb

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Disappointed

Finally got around to blogging again after a long time. Apart from the usual laziness , I was heartbroken.....now it is not what you think. Not by a guy, but by Amstel malt( AMBO).

I am sure you all know about the Amstel Box Office Reality Show(AMBO) which is taking place now in Lagos. It is a reality show where 10 young people are put under one roof for 23 days or is it 21 to discover the one who has that star quality to shine in Nollywood.

Now what did they do to break my heart that made me not to be able to post and has kept me down for such a long time? I entered for the show and all that but unfortunately, I was so not picked!!! I could not get over it quickly, even when the show started, I thought that by some stroke of luck they would discover they needed an extra person(wishes huh?)
Well, I actually thought that, but till now, nothing o! well, thank God I have gotten over the "heartbreak".

What's my point? Where one door closes, another one opens, there are many roads to the market, don't let your disappointment weigh you down, when one thing or a person disappoints you, move on, there are better opportunities to grab than sit and regret or lay blames at peoples' doorsteps. For every disappointment you get, there are 5 fresh opportunities waiting to be explored.

Cheers!!!!! Merry Christmas in advance!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So our Snazzy wanted to be the star? Don't worry -- there're a great many opportunities out there...

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger bioye said…

    Hmm. I'm surprised you were not picked. Well, I guess competition was high. Did you see the other applicants. Don't worry, even if they dont pick you, you remain the bomb to me. holla.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Seun Osewa said…

    If what you need is an open door, I have one right here. It won't be wise to bet one's future on something like AMBO that's essentially a lottery. One should learn to spot a goldmine before it blooms. The wrong time to throw yourself into a quest is when everybody becomes interested in it. Cheers.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's life my dear,but the real thing in life is to keep on hoping and keep on pushing. it is only over when you stop. you have the drive, trust me, the end must be positive. keep it up.
    cheers.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice piece

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Phizman said…

    Na wa oooh! u're simply a Goddess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home