Snazzydabomb

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Love you, you just do not know it...

Days are lonely, nights are cold,

night after night

I wish I were lying in your arms

When the nights get stormy,

and the raindrops pelt on my window

I wet my pillow with my tears

wishing we could be together,

cos' you are not here with me

loved you right from time

but you just do not know

so many things I need to say to you

but I'm scared of rejection

nobody loves being rejected;

by the one they love, especially.

Sometimes, I wonder

do you ever think of me?

So many questions,

so many things that may be left unsaid

You are all I have ever dreamed for

and more...

Like they say

time will tell...

but for now...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    snazzy..."I know say one day u go make us proud" Ur blog are real captivating...I just wanted to get a glance and I found myself reading through all ur achieves...lol...obviously I wish I received this last one in my inbox from u...anyway, u are right and its common in our women to pretend they don't feel nothing while deep inside they are dead...my ex was actually confessing her deepest emotions and feelings for me when I was leaving but it was rather 2 late then...now check if she had done that b4 I decided to move on...well. Keep the sweet blog coming..

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    baby,true ladies fall in love but the find it real hard 2 express it esp in this part of the world.

    But if u are telling me all this then Hmmm.... who am i to say no.... baby lets get started....the love doctor wants this maiden

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Sam Oracle said…

    The Poem is nice.
    I hope he realises how crazy you are for him.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ugo Dawn, I felt somethnig close to this when i set my eyes on you. And i guess you dont know. I hope to see you again someday. Even if i dont have to tell you how i felt and how i feel now and how i may be feeling then.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ugo Dawn, dt was what i felt when i saw you. I hope u realised it. Anyway, i hope to see you again and when i see you i hope you will believe me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home