Snazzydabomb

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm letting go

Looking back

sweet memories

of you and I together.

You were my hero

and I was

your sweetest heart

I loved you

with all my being

I thought you felt the same way too

but no,

I was wrong.

Your touch

your kiss

the way you made me feel

Oh baby,it is all

coming back to me

my nights are cold

my days are lonely

cos' there is no longer

you in my life

I toss

I turn

I scream

cos' the pain is so intense

Fighting the urge

to pick up my phone

and call you

just to tell you

that I am

still in love with you

everytime you come around

the tension is so thick

I could cut it with a knife

but baby

the bitter truth is

I GOT TO LET YOU GO.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger wiz112 said…

    kul gal u truly r de bomb.

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your poetry reads beautifully. Why are you so sad. You are young and beautiful and you have your whole life ahead of you. Turn your head to the sun and shine.

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your poetry reads beautifully. Why so melancholic?
    You're young, beautiful and clearly talented. Turn your face to the sun aqnd shine.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great,love is magical but sometimes leaves emotional cracks in our souls.ur poetry is beautiful,wonder where u got ur inspiration from.it smells true and i just hope it never happened..... the heart is weak but love is its strength...

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Sam Oracle said…

    This is really nice, but i hope itz fiction.
    Because the experience you share is not a pleasant one

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger NOA eXeL said…

    did you form this yourself? mehn its some real touching words and i bet its a true story cos only the person that wears or wore the shoes would be able to express the pains of it like this. nice one gurl...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home